Five things you will find if you open my bag:
1. Cell Phone (must have!)
2. my red wallet
3. house keys – with hanging Mr Woody
4. that red security device
5. hand sanitizer – for hygienic purposes!
Five things in my bedroom:
1. Pink baby cot
2. white Queen size bed
3. Green carpet – which makes it look like as if I have a mini field in the room
4. Qeisya’s name on the wall
5. Fatheen (hehee)
Five things I’ve always wanted to do in my life:
1. Run my own business from home
2. Furnish my house with whites!
3. Travel to exotic beaches
4. Bake for my kids
5. Win a lot of money in a lottery ticket
Five things that make me very happy:
3. My Family
Five things I’m currently into:
2. Online Shopping
3. Baby outfit
4. Revamp my wardrobe
Five things on my of current To-Do list:
1. Lose weight
2. Find ways to earn extra income
3. Get organised and stay that way
4. Update my wishlist / needies list
5. Save, save, save.
Five things some people may or may not know about me:
1. I’m a homely person.
2. I’m pretty good at profiling and often get it right on spot.
3. I’m never tired talking.
4. I can’t sing.
5. I hate answering phonecalls.